Sunday, January 22, 2012

Flash Sale!

Happy Sunday, y'all! 
Just stopping by to let you know that I'm having a Flash Sale over at my TpT store. You can find all of my newest products for a $1...isn't that great?! The sale will last until 12:00 midnight (or possibly 'till tomorrow morning...who knows!) So hurry on over and stock up on some Winter Math and Literacy centers. 
I'll be starting my Penguins Unit tomorrow...so stayed tuned for some cute activities my Firsties will be doing this week.
Toodles!

7 comments:

Lisa Lizak and Beth Wright said...

Yeah! Thanks for the flash sale, on my way over now :)

Lisa :)
Made In The Shade In Second Grade

Kristen said...

Your units look excellent Gladys!! I sometimes wish I taught the younger guys so I could grab all of your amazing items up! I still love reading all about what you do--very inspiring!!
Kristen

Gladys said...

Thank you so much, ladies! @Kristen...that's funny, sometimes I wish I were in the upper grades..and you're always a source of inspiration!

Ms. Rachel said...

Oh rats! I missed em, now they're on my wish list but the math one is calling my name!

Beth Ann said...

Gladys,
You are the winner of the "letter picture". Send me an email so we can get to work on what you want!
Congratulations!
❀Beth Ann❀
Taming My Flock of Firsties
bakteach16@gmail.com

Heather said...

Hi!
My name is Heather and I work for Worth Ave. Group. We’re currently holding a contest for K-12 teachers to win grants for their schools, and iPads or iPods for their classrooms. If you’re interested in participating or nominating a teacher, feel free to email me or visit the link I’ve posted below.
Have a great day!
http://www.worthavegroup.com/giveaway/
voteforteachers@worthavegroup.com

The Teacher's Treasure Chest said...

So bummed I missed this! I love your stuff!!

Go check out my new blog :)

http://teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com/