Thursday, December 15, 2011

WILW...on a Thursday.

Ok...so my firsties have not been their angelic selves lately...I don't know if it's the excitement of the season...or if their little bodies have been invaded by some little alien forces...but ReALly?! They have been little pills! Hard as I try to keep them busy and engaged in our learning...they've been at each other's throats! Fighting and bickering..all. the. time!
Ugggh! Definitely time for a break! 3 more days to go!!

Well enough about that...here is what I'm loving on this beautiful day. 

I'm loving that Christmas is just around the corner...I adore Christmas!
I'm loving that my sweet boy just turned 9 yesterday and he still believes in Santa...but most importantly he knows the REAL reason we celebrate CHRISTmas...the other day he said to me, "Mom, did you know that Jesus is the 1st gift of Christmas?" Aww...sweet boy...never forget that. :)
I'm loving that the weather has been cold enough to cuddle on the couch with a throw...and a cup of hot chocolate. 

I'm loving these awesome (classroom edition) Pinterest finds...

And I'm especially loving...that it's TGIalmostF!!! There is light at the end of the tunnel!

Go and link up with Jamie and tell us what you're loving today! 
Toodles! 

3 comments:

laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Thanks for sharing my snowman! We have four more days! I hope I can survive..my kids are WILD!!
=)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

LOVE all those pins!

Jason Whitaker said...

I'm digging WILW. I did Wordless Wednesday and Themed Thursday when I taught 4th grade. In January I'm moving to 2nd. I think WILW will work better than wordless for sure. Thanks.

By the way the Grinchy words was excellent, too.