Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hi ya'll! 
Happy Wednesday!
This is what I'm loving on this beautiful day...
I'm loving that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! I LOVE this time of year!
I'm loving that I can finally start wearing sweaters, scarves, and boots. 
I'm loving that I have 10 days to go before our Christmas break...but who's counting, right?

I'm loving these Pinterest finds...



What are you lovin' today?
Go and link up with Jamie...and tell us what you're lovin'!
Stay warm friends...toodles!


2 comments:

Classroom Confetti said...

Thanks for following and being a part of my giveaway! I love your blog!!

Classroom Confetti

♥Jess said...

Accessory Swap is FO REALLLL happening over at my place.


http://ardjla.blogspot.com/2011/12/accessory-swap.html