Saturday, December 10, 2011

Creative Blogs (Doodles and more!)

Hey ya'll!
 I hope everyone is having a great start to their weekend...I'm supposed to be out doing some Christmas shopping {gasp!}..I know! I'm not even close to being done yet! But being that it's raining and rather chilly in my neck of the woods...I decided to stay home and enjoy my day sitting on my couch, watching Netflix, and drinking hot chocolate. Yum! 
One thing I wish I could do is draw and doodle...I cannot for the life of me do either one...and I am sooo insanely jealous of those people who can. Lol! While sipping on my hot cocoa and browsing the net I came across two adorable blogs...
and 

Maggie and Nikki are two incredible artists! They are a mother/daughter team and both are CRAAZZY talented! I absolutely ADORE their doodles! 
Nikki's blog Melonheadz Illustrating is full of super cute seasonal clipart and digital stamps. Maggie's blog is as her blog's name suggests full of All Things Girly
Please go and visit these fabulous illustrators...you'll be amazed at all the wonderful freebies they have...cuteness galore! 
I'm off to browse their blogs some more...and snag up those wonderful doodles! 
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Thank you Gladys! We're so happy to meet you. Thank you for being our friend :) xox Nikki and Maggie

Gladys said...

You're very welcome Nikki! I'm so glad I found your blog. :)