Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey all! 
Happy Wednesday! 
Here is what I'm loving on this beautiful day...

I'm loving that Breaking Dawn is only 1 day away...and I have tickets to the midnight show!!!
I'm sooooo excited...I can't wait!!!
I'm loving that my Thanksgiving break starts on Friday at 3:30 p.m.....wooohoo! 
I soooo need that mini vacation!

I'm loving that my brother is coming home from Boston...and will be down here for 2 whole weeks! I miss that man dearly...and can't wait to spend time with him! 

I'm loving these Pinterest finds:

What are you lovin' today?

Link up with Jamie and join the fun!

Toodles!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Color me jealous - can't wait to see Edward again...

We're going on Monday night...

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Jodi said...

I am so excited about Breaking Dawn!

Just4Teachers said...

OMG! Are you ready? I cannot wait... Please check in on my blog and tell me what you thought... no spoilers, but just tell me if it was worth the wait! :)

Debi
Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I'm SO ready for Thanksgiving break too!

Holly said...

Yum! Snickers popcorn sounds amazing!

Just4Teachers said...

Gladys, I loved the movie! OMG! I can't believe they are making us wait an entire year for part 2. I went twice already. How about you?

Debi
Just 4 Teachers: Sharing Across Borders

Gladys said...

Debi...I absolutely ADORED the ending! I so enjoyed the movie...that it made me want to read the book again! :)