Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday ya'll! 

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW
I'm loving that today is my anniversary...we had a quiet evening at home...some t.v. watching, some Chinese takeout...it was perfect!
I'm loving that this week is flying by...and you know what that means, right?! Soon we'll be out for our Thanksgiving break! Woohoo!

I'm loving these Pinterest finds: 

I'm loving my new clipart from KPM Doodles
Aren't these teddy bears so stinkin' cute?!

That's all I have for today folks...
What are you loving today?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Happy anniversary!

Brooke said...

Super Cute Turkeys! I'm definitely going to have to try that with my class this year!

Crystal said...

I love the black dress, where did you find it?