Sunday, November 6, 2011

Favorite November Books

I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left before our Thanksgiving break! Where did the time go?! Not that I'm complaining or anything...but I don't know if I'll have time to read all of my favorite November books or finish all those cutie ideas all my bloggie friends have given me...
I. NEED. MORE. TIME!! 

Oh well...I'll just do what I can...I'm sure my Firsties will have fun even if we don't get to finish everything that's on my list of activities. 
On to the books...here is the loooong list of favorites. 


And last but certainly not least...my all time favorite Thanksgiving book...if you don't have this book...I recommend you get it...it's such a sweet story.

What are your favorite November books? 

8 comments:

Tara said...

I just had a mini panic attack after reading you saying Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks!!! I knew that, was just in denial!!! My faves are Turk and Runt and Gracias. Read those every year. I have a stack of others but can't remember all the names....:)

4th Grade Frolics

Delighted said...

I haven't heard of Turk & Runt... need to check that one out. I love Turkey Trouble!

First Grade Delight

Jess said...

I love your books! I just posted my favorite ones here: http://ramblingaboutreading.blogspot.com/2011/11/favorite-november-books.html

Happy reading in November! I can't believe there are only 2 weeks until Thanksgiving! :)

Miss T said...

I love "10 Fat Turkeys". Rhyming, counting, and turkeys...gotta love it!

Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Cecelia said...

I didn't put I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie on my list, but I like it, too, cause my students love all of the Old Lady books.
Cecelia
http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/

GottaDoTheTruffleShuffle said...

my kids love plump and perky turkey

Jennifer Ross said...

ooh - is the too many turkeys book liek the too many pumpkins book?? I love that book! on my to get list :)

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I love Gail Gibbons' books! You have lots of good book in your post! Thanks for sharing!