Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Hey y'all!
I hope everyone is having a Happy Wednesday!
Today I'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.
Here's what I'm loving today...

I'm loving that my classroom is almost ready...and I won't be going back until Monday. 
(Pictures to come very soon...I pinky promise!)

I'm loving that this year I will be teaching a transitional bilingual classroom and that I only have 15 students. (Love small classes!)

I'm loving these Pinterest finds...and can't wait to create them. 

I'm loving these uber creative bulletin boards.

And last but certainly not least I'm loving these fabulous B2S outfits...comfy and cute...doesn't get better than that! ;)



So that's it friends...this was my first WILW...and I LOVED it! So. Much. Fun! 
If you're interested go and link up with Jamie...I'm sure you too will {puffy heart} it!
What are you loving today?

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

I'm teaching a transitional 1st grade too! :) Mine aren't bilingual, but they are in need of that small class size! Good luck girl!
-Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Maggie.Yelencsics said...

I love that celebrity of the week idea! I'm starting my student teaching next week and I'm getting so excited thinking of creative classroom set-ups!

Reagan Tunstall said...

Hi Gladys! Thanks so much for your sweet comment. It means a lot coming from a blog rock star like yourself!
Reagan
Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Love your classroom Pinterest finds :) I've already made that crayon wreath and glittered clothespins!

Sneaker Teacher said...

Fun post! 15 students sounds like a dream! I have checked out Pinterest a few times, but I haven't officially joined yet. It's kind of time consuming enough to just look at what others have posted!

KT

Rhoda said...

Completely love those glitter clips!!!

Pamela said...

Hi Gladys. Thanks for joining my blog! Apparently I'm one of the few who wasn't following yours but I am now :-) Wow 15 students! Sounds great! I' ll have 25 again this year. What exactly is a transitional bilingual class?

Pamela
Rayos de Kinder