Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Linky Party

I LOVE linky parties! And Yearn to Learn is hosting a blog mixer...how fun is that?! Super! So...here's how the party rolls:

1. Find a blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog".
(Someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers).
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level.
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level.
4. Find a cute blog button and post it.

Okay...let's partay!

1. New Kid on the Blog: First Grade Glitter and Giggles...she has some great stuff on her blog and is so cute.
2. Same Grade Level: Doodle Bugs Teaching...Kacey is so creative...and oh so sweet.
3. Different Grade Level: Sneaker Teacher...she teaches Kindergarten...and was one of the first teacher bloggers I started following. Love her!
4. Button Cuteness: 1st Grade with Miss Snowden...simple and sweet.

It's your turn to go link up at Yearn to Learn...have fun everyone! Toodles! ♥♥♥

13 comments:

YearntoLearn said...

Thanks so much for joined my Blog Mixer Linky.
I'll never get off my computer now!

Denise
Yearn to Learn Blog

Jena Snowden said...

AWWW Thanks for thinking of me!

Jena
1st Grade with Miss Snowden

Doodle Bugs Paper said...

you rock :o)

Kacey
Doodle Bugs Teaching
Doodle Bugs Paper

Mrs. Bee said...

Mrs. Sneaker ROCKS!! :)

mandytaylor said...

If anyone needs to find a new blogger- I've only been blogging for about 7 minutes...
Mandy:)
firstgradetothecore

mandytaylor said...

See, my link didn't even work. :(

Sneaker Teacher said...

Thanks for the shout out! :0)
::blushing::

KT

Dandelions and Dragonflies said...

Love your blog! Sorry I didn't find it earlier.

Fredia said...

Gladys
Where has your blog been all my life;) I'm so excited to find you!! I'm a new follower and loving everything I'm seeing!!!
~Fredia
P.S. I'm only 5ft tall and I teach in high heels too:)FrogsinFirst

Christina said...

thanks for the shout out.....
=============
web design

Mrs. Zrihen said...

I am a new follower (grabbed your button) and the "new kid on the blog!!!!

Check out my blog http://teacherstreasure.blogspot.com , check out my great GIVAWAY and grab my button.

Madisen L said...

I'm a new blogger also!!!!

Check out my blog! : )
http://5professionsinoneateacher.blogspot.com/

taotao said...

Jimmy Choo Bridal Shoes Series

jimmy choo Sandals
jimmy choo wedding heels
jimmy choo Sandals Champagne
jimmy choo heels
Jimmy Choo Wedges
Jimmy Choo Flats
Welcome to our [url href="http://www.uubc.net"]Jimmy Choo America Shoes [/ur]Store Online. jimmy choo Leather Sandals
Jimmy Choo Bridal ShoesSliver is a delicate and pretty choice with dresses or pants. These dainty Jimmy Choo Shoes work well with feminine attire, offering an option that works well if you prefer a lower heel.


chanel Purse and chanel handbags

Welcome to our [url href="http://www.chanel-com.com"]chanel America Shoes[/url]Store Online.
Chanel Shoulder Bags
Chanel Classic Bags
Chanel Bubble Bags
chanel Classic handbags
coco chanel
Chanel Belt Red
Chanel Shoulder Bags Black
chanel maxi bag