May was definitely a
bad terrible blogging month...with end of year activities, curriculum writing, and summer sports beginning..I was in a non-inspiring kind of mood..but never fear...June is here! Wooohooo! And you know what that means, right? Summer is (finally!) here...regardless of what the calendar states...we ALL know that June=Summer. So in the spirit of celebrating our new found freedom...here are my summer plans.
1. Spend lots of time playing with my littles.
2. Clean up and redecorate the boys' bedroom.
3. Read, read, read! (Love my new Nook Color!)
4. Go to all of my kids' practices and baseball/softball games.
5. Yard Sales! (Enough said.)
6. Paint some neglected furniture.
7. Become a good blogger. (I'll really try...pinky promise.)
8. Make some new classroom activities to go with our Journeys reading series.
10. Oh yeah...and teach summer school! GATE kids...here we go!
So...what are your summer plans? Do you have a to do list? Or will you just go where the wind takes you? I would love to know! Toodles! ♥