Tuesday, April 26, 2011

600 Followers? Wow! Thank you!


Oh. my. word!
When I began blogging last summer...I never thought my 'lil old blog would reach 100 followers...let alone 600! I am absolutely floored by all of you...I started blogging to keep myself accountable for the happenings in both my classroom and my home...it's a great way to document the little events happening in my life.
Thank you sooo much for being a part of it...
I think know blogging has made me a better teacher...I gather so much inspiration from all of you...and my firsties are definitely enjoying all of the fun activities y'all have shared with me! Thank you!!!
I know reaching this phenomenal milestone deserves another giveaway...let me see what I can come up with...and I'll let you know soon!
Toodles!
♥♥♥

9 comments:

Mrs. Pollard said...

Congratulations! 600 followers is amazing and encouraging!

Jennyfer Murphine said...

Congratulations on reaching 600! It's nice to know that there is this world of teachers out there that inspire me just by turning on my computer.

www.teachinginthecouv.blogspot.com

Nancy Wilson said...

Congratulations! I have unoffically followed you for a while by having you in my google reader...now it's offical I clicked on your 'follow' button! Thanks for sharing. Thanks, Nancy
The Apple Basket Teacher

Jodi said...

Congrats. I love your blog and I can see why you have so many followers :)

Jodi
Fun In First

Anna Brantley said...

You RoCk, Gladys!!! I love your blog <3 Congrats on 600+ followers!!!

Anna
Crazy for First Grade

Fern Smith said...

Congratulations! I love your blog!
~Fern
Fern-Smith.Blogspot.com

Miss Griffin said...

Congrats! So exciting!

Morgan
FantasticFirst.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Congrats on 600+, though it's no surprise! Your blog is wonderful! :) :)

Kristen
Ladybug's Teacher Files

mrs.tabb said...

you deserve it, your blog is awesome!!!

mrs. tabb
www.anotherdayinfirstgrade.blospot.com