Sweet Abby over at The Inspired Apple is hosting a "You Know You're a Teacher When..." linky party...Love!
I decided to join in the fun!
Ok...so...you know you're a teacher when...
* Your stomach starts aching and you realize you haven't eaten anything since 11:00 am....and it's now 7:00pm.
* You get super excited when it's pajama day, crazy hair day, or any other theme day.
* You have an obsession with cute school and office supplies.
* You love the smell of Crayola crayons...and get giddy at the sight of a 96 count box.
* You KNOW that the New Year really begins in mid August....no matter what the calendar states.
* You have a binder full of love letters, notes, pictures, and drawings from your adorable Firsties.
* You STILL believe in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and Leprechauns...or at least your kids think you do.
* Your to do list is NEVER ending.
* You can't wait for summer so that you can start planning next year's lessons and activities.
* At the end of the day you are 12 kinds of tired (love that term Abby!)...but you know it was ALL worth it.
Hope everyone had a happy Hump Day!