Saturday, February 12, 2011

Surprise Mail

So today I decided to have some me time and went shopping by myself in the morning...I hardly ever do this...
but it was nice and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
When I got home, hubby said I had received a package in the mail.
Hmm...I hadn't ordered anything...or had I?
 Nope, I was sure I hadn't ordered anything lately.
Then I saw the return address...and knew exactly whom it was from...Michelle!
(She's the sweet author of the cutest blog...Fabulous in First.)
Wow, Michelle!! Really...what an amazing surprise to receive in the mail!
The contents inside the box....cute, huh?
Ahhhh! A Teacher Treats...pail...adorable! Love the ribbons!
Filled with my favorite treat...Hershey's Kisses!
And that's not all! She also sent me this gorgeous personalized clipboard...LOVE the colors! Very girly, girly...and totally ME!
Thank you, Michelle for being so sweet and generous...
I adore your goodies!
Thanks for making my day!
It was a FABULOUS surprise!
♥♥♥
Photobucket

2 comments:

Tickled Pink said...

Very cute!

Gina said...

sweet little gestures make the day THAT much better!