Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Jodi at Fun in First Grade is hosting a Favorite Things linky party...and me being a party girl...decided to join in...Woohoo!
So here are my favorites in no particular order...
1. Coffee...I cannot function without a cup (or 2 or 3!) in the morning.
2. My Blackberry...it's my personal assistant...I jot notes in it...send and receive email...and most importantly check Facebook on it!
3. My Scotch Thermal Laminating machine...need I say more?
 
4. Flair pens.
5. Cute Fonts.
6. Scrappin' Doodles Clipart
7. Leather tote bag.
8. Aldo shoes...super cute, and comfortable.
9. American Eagle jeans.
10. Lisa Leonard jewelry.
11. I don't watch a lot of TV...but this show is definitely one of my favorites!
Ok...that was a long list of favorites.
Now it's your turn!
Click here to go to Jodi's party!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Thanks for playing along. I definitely agree with you on Scrappin Doodle clipart and cute fonts!!

Jodi
www.fun-in-first.blogspot.com