Saturday, February 19, 2011

7 Facts...at Last!

 Hi Bloggie, friends! I am enjoying a BEAUTIFUL day here in South Texas! My peach trees have beautiful blossoms...and life is just right at the moment .
Ok, so I was tagged in a "7 Facts" award that's going around. I was tagged by Sunny at  The Caffeinated Teacher.  Basically, in a nutshell, you provide 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 15 other bloggers to play along. It's always fun to learn
random things about other bloggers!
Thanks Sunny!
1. I have been, a Pre-K teacher, a Kinder teacher, and now I'm a 1st grade teacher...my favorite grade by far...wonder when I'll do 2nd?
2. I love tea...and Coke Zero...mmmm!
Especially when accompanied with popcorn...my favorite snack!
3. I LOVE movies...but hardly ever go to the theatre to watch them...unless it's a kids movie...and I take my littles. It's Redbox all the way for me!
4. One day I would like to be a consultant for early bilingual education....and have my speech pathology degree under my belt. 
5. I adore the sea and the beach...but sadly I don't know how to swim. 
6. I'm a scatter brain...and usually have multiple things to do at once...I really have to concentrate to finish things...I may have some sort of attention deficit disorder. At least that's what I tell myself when I'm rushing to get things done...trying not to miss a deadline! Ha!
7. I absolutely love shoes and bags...and would LOVE to own a Louis Vuitton bag and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes...anyone out there want to buy me some...my birthday is just around the corner? Ha!
(Wishful thinking...on my part, huh?!)
So...who's next?
Check out these fabulous blogs that I'm constantly stalking:
Ladies, you're tagged!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for tagging me! It's been awhile since I've participated in something like this! The weather is gorgeous! I just painted my toe nails because it won't be long before I break out the sandals!!

You should totally try 2nd grade one day! It's my all time favorite grade!!

Ms. Thomas said...

Thanks for stalking me Gladys! You can anytime...because I love your blog!!