7 Facts...at Last!
Hi Bloggie, friends! I am enjoying a BEAUTIFUL day here in South Texas! My peach trees have beautiful blossoms...and life is just right at the moment
Ok, so I was tagged in a "7 Facts" award that's going around. I was tagged by Sunny at The Caffeinated Teacher. Basically, in a nutshell, you provide 7 random facts about yourself and then tag 15 other bloggers to play along. It's always fun to learn
random things about other bloggers!
1. I have been, a Pre-K teacher, a Kinder teacher, and now I'm a 1st grade teacher...my favorite grade by far...wonder when I'll do 2nd?
2. I love tea...and Coke Zero...mmmm!
Especially when accompanied with popcorn...my favorite snack!
3. I LOVE movies...but hardly ever go to the theatre to watch them...unless it's a kids movie...and I take my littles. It's Redbox all the way for me!
4. One day I would like to be a consultant for early bilingual education....and have my speech pathology degree under my belt.
5. I adore the sea and the beach...but sadly I don't know how to swim.
6. I'm a scatter brain...and usually have multiple things to do at once...I really have to concentrate to finish things...I may have some sort of attention deficit disorder. At least that's what I tell myself when I'm rushing to get things done...trying not to miss a deadline! Ha!
7. I absolutely love shoes and bags...and would LOVE to own a Louis Vuitton bag and a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes...anyone out there want to buy me some...my birthday is just around the corner? Ha!
(Wishful thinking...on my part, huh?!)
Check out these fabulous blogs that I'm constantly stalking:
Ladies, you're tagged!
Labels: 7 facts