Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wonderful Resources

So the New Year has come...and I am absolutely ready for the 2nd semester of the school year. I can't wait to do many of the winter activities I have found here in blogland. Blogging teachers are awesome!
Anywho, I wanted to post these terrific websites I came across while browsing the web.
Here you can find many literacy games...with skills ranging from sight words, long vowels, compound words and contractions. All the games are printable and readily available to use in your classroom. Meltdown is an example of one of their games.
Examples of literacy stations can be found here. This site has pictures galore! For all you visual people out there...this is for you!



Aren't these pictures fabulous?!
 This last website is a 1st Grade Wiki...they have great resources and links to other awesome blogs. Click here to go to their site...you won't be disappointed, I promise!

Examples of work found on this wiki...fabulous!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year with their students...have a great week! ♥

6 comments:

Ms.M said...

I agree blogging teachers are the awsome, and so generous. Thanks for sharing.

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

Heidi Samuelson said...

Thanks for sharing such a great resource!

calpers said...

WOW!!!! These resources are FABULOUS! THANK YOU for taking the time to share!
Cindy in South Carolina

Tiffany said...

I love your blog! It's adorable! Hope you don't mind a new follower!
~Tiffany
http://mrstigue.blogspot.com/
http://mallylouandfifitoo.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Bussey said...

I can't wait to check out the printables! Thanks for sharing. Love your ideas!
Leslie
www.fabinfirst.blogspot.com

Er-u-di-tion said...

If your looking for other great games and activities that help children learn sight words, please check out our products.

We currently have a board game and an activity and coloring book. For more informatin, please visit us at www.sightwordsgame.com.