Thursday, December 23, 2010

Teacher Blogs and New Ideas

I love blogging! I love the ideas I get from creative teachers around blogosphere...even though I am really enjoying my time off from school...here are some ideas I can't wait to try with my Firsties...once we get back to school in January...(all in due time!) If you haven't checked out these teachers' blogs...do so quick...their ideas are absolutely fantastic....thank you ladies for sharing with us!
New Year Unit from Really Roper
Snowmen Unit from First Grade Teaching
January Math Center from What the Teacher Wants
The Mitten Unit from Swamp Frog First Graders

and another Happy New Year Unit and Penguin Antonyms Word Work Center from Primary Perspective. 

I hope everyone is enjoying their Winter Break...and Merry Christmas Eve Eve to all!

3 comments:

Hadar said...

YAY! Thanks for posting all those great teacher blogs. I love learning from them! Merry Christmas!

Hadar

http://outfittedandinspired.blogspot.com/

Ms.M said...

Oooo, there's a blog in your list I don't currently follow. Thanks!

I love blogging too. My problem is finding the time to do it.

Have a happy holiday.

Ms. M
www.msk1ell.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Oh I love The Mitten!! It's a great one especially in January!!

Hope you are having a Merry Christmas!!