Friday, November 12, 2010

Turkeys in Disguise


My Firsties and I read this adorable book...Turkey Trouble. In the story, turkey is desperately trying to avoid being eaten on Thanksgiving Day by disguising himself as other farm animals. It is super funny and cute...and the kids loved it! After reading the story my Firsties decided to create their own Turkeys in Disguise....they turned out absolutely adorable!








These turkeys in disguise were too cute!
They were all so creative...awesome job Firsties!

3 comments:

Tickled Pink said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE THIS! I have not heard of this book, but Im loving it and your idea! The kids did a great job! Where did you get the turkey template from to have them hide?

Gladys said...

Thank you...the book is hilarious...my kiddos loved it...and seeing their creations was a lot of fun! The turkey template is from www.abcschoolhouse.com...they have a lot of cute resources. :)

According to Ashley said...

WOW -- Your kids are so creative!! Love these turkeys so much! I'll have to get that book to read to my little ones!