Monday, September 6, 2010

Fall is in the Air

I can't help but feel renewed as the beginning of fall is almost here. One can feel it in the air...the temperature has dropped (not drastically as it is still in the high 90s here in south Texas!)...the colors are changing, and the overall mood is becoming more autumnish (I know, I know leave it to a 1st grade teacher to come up with their own silly words!)...still I'm so glad fall is almost here. Don't take me wrong I loooove summer...but one can only take so much of this heat...Anywho I'll leave you with some inspiring fall photos...♥





And I really can't wait to start wearing some of these type of clothes...




♥♥♥ Anthropologie♥♥♥

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah, I wish it were a little cooler here in Texas! I think it's suppose to get to 95 here today! Ugh!!

Thanks for the comment on my post about blogging!! It really means a lot!!

Jen