Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Random Thoughts

♥♥♥♥♥♥

1. Last week I got a Blackberry Curve and I absolutely looove it! I ♥ checking Facebook on my new phone!

2. Today my husband bought a Scotch Thermal Laminator for me...I can't wait to laminate my classroom goodies. I know...he spoils me...what can I say...I love you, sweetie!

3. My classroom things have not been moved from the old building to the new school....and it really stinks...especially since professional development meetings begin on Aug. 16th.

4. I still have lots to do to prepare for the new school year.

5. My three eldest children will be going to Orlando, FL with my parents on Thursday...they will be going to Disney World and Universal Studios and will be gone for 10 days...they can't contain their excitement! Me? Not so much...I'm going to miss them!

♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

Mrs. Johnson said...

I am really enjoying reading your blog! I too am a former Kindergarten teacher and am now teaching first grade. I also purchased a Scoth thermal laminator 4 years ago (it's still going strong!) and wanted to give you a little info about laminating paper. After spending oodles and oodles of money on packs of 20 laminating sheets (I believe they were $7.77/pack at Walmart), I found that Sam's Club sells packs of 200 sheets for $20! I'm not sure if there is a Sam's Club near you, but I do believe that you can order it online and have it sent to your house as well. The laminating paper alone has made the $40 membership fee WELL worth it! I hope this helps you a bit. Happy laminating! :o)

Gladys said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying my blog...I'm kind of new at this...but I have to say I really like blogland! Thanks for the tip on laminating sheets...I think I'm going to have to buy some soon...I've been on laminating overload!