Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Creative Ideas

Today is day 3 of Teacher Week and the focus is Creative Ideas. Hmmm...the ideas I'm about to show you are ideas that I have borrowed and made my own...is that creative enough?

1. Parent Contact Notebook. I really like to keep a notebook as documentation for parent contact. Conversations I have with parents (either face to face or over the phone) are documented in this notebook. If I ever need to refer to a conversation between a parent and myself I know that it will be documented in my notebook...it helps me have peace of mind!

2. Comfortable Crocs. I love shoes! I ♥ shoes that are cute and have a high heel...but I also realize that this type of shoe is sometimes hard to wear all day long...so my solution is to have a pair of comfortable crocs in my classroom. I wear my cute shoes to school and meetings...and my comfortable ones in the classroom...it's a win-win situation.


3. I like my classroom to be matchy-matchy most of the time...so when I couldn't find something that would match my decor...I created it! Center signs that I absolutely love...and they match my classroom colors!



So there they are my "creative" ideas...now go link up to Babbling Abby and share your fantabulous ideas!




6 comments:

Abby said...

I love your center signs! Where is the clip art from?

Katie Klohn said...

those signs are too cute!

Gladys said...

Thanks for the compliments! The stick figure clipart is from country clipart...everything is so cute there...♥♥♥ I'd be willing to share if anyone is interested!

Danielle said...

I love your signs too! I especially like the idea of having a cute parent contact notebook, last year I had a beat up folder:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Sunny said...

Good morning! You have been given an Amazingness Award!

http://thecaffeinatedteacher.blogspot.com/2010/08/amazingness-award.html

Ginger Snaps said...

Amen to the shoes!