Sunday, August 15, 2010

B2S Teacher Swap: Favorite Books

Jen over at Following the Footsteps is hosting a Back to School Teacher Swap to share your favorite picture books for the start of the school year.

Here are my absolute favorite...they are so well loved that I always read these books year after year...and leave them out for the kids to enjoy...they eventually become classroom favorites.










These books are my first week must-reads to my Firsties, what are your favorite back to school books?

5 comments:

Ginger Snaps said...

I love Oh, The Places You'll Go! =)

Katie Klohn said...

I came across Amelia Bedelia's 1st day of school and I just love it!

Tickled Pink said...

I def need to find the amelia bedelia!

Kerbi said...

Oh, The Places You'll Go! Is one of my favorite books of all time!

Mrs. Fawley said...

LOVE Molly Lou Melon! I used it in college as an anti-bullying example and feel in love with David Catrow! Great choices for the 1st week!