Monday, August 16, 2010

The Amazingness Award

Wow! I am so thrilled to be receiving my first blog award ever! Who would have thought that little old me would receive one of these awards in blogland...not me that's for sure...so needless to say I'm super excited.

The Rules:

A. Thank the person who gave you the award
B. Share 7 things about yourself
C. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers

Here it goes!

A. Thank the person who gave you the award
My lovely award came from The Caffeinated Teacher...thank you Sunny! I absolutely love to read your blog...I think it's such an honor to be receiving this award from you. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my ♥.

B. Share 7 Things About Yourself
1. I have always wanted to be a teacher. When I was little I used to make my  younger brother play school with me and if he wouldn't I'd get upset and go tell on him to my mother. I like to think that our playing school had such an impact on him that he decided to become a teacher himself!

2. I am the oldest child in my family. My brother and I are only 2 years apart...my middle sister is 9 years younger than I am and my youngest sister is only 2 years older than my oldest child. So there is a big age difference among us...but we still get along wonderfully.

3. I love movies! I like all type of movies...but recently my favorite have been suspenseful ones. The most recent movie I watched was Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (what a title!). On the weekend I like to relax at home watching a good movie, eating popcorn, and drinking diet coke.

4. I love the beach...but I don't know how to swim. This in part has to do with me being afraid of the water...so weird considering I'm a Pisces...a water sign.

5. I have a small addiction to school supplies...I love anything school related, but especially love colorful sharpies, pens, paper, notebooks...you name it, if it's school related I ♥ it.

6. My favorite colors are pink and black...I'm definitely a girly girl! This year I decided to incorporate my two favorite colors in my classroom decor...so you'll be seeing those two colors a lot...hmmm wonder what my boys are going to think?

7. I live in a small town but secretly would love to live in a large city...


C. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers
I am relatively new to blogging...so I don't know if I can do 15 other bloggers...I will try!

Littlest Learners

Sneaker Teacher

Miss Klohn's Classroom

Opener of Doors

Following the Footsteps

First Grader...at Last!

3 comments:

Oh, Snapp! said...

Congratulations on your award! Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

Sunny said...

You are so welcome :)

I can't swim either! I have had aquaphobia pretty severely since I was a child. I found out in runs in the family (my mom, grandma and two aunts all have it too). But yes, I love the beach as well!

Sneaker Teacher said...

Thanks so much for the award!

KT